Wednesday, August 10, 2011

McDonald Chocolate Chip Cookies

 Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies

  • 225g butter
  • 1 cup white sugar
  • 1 cup packed brown sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 tsp vanilla
  • 3 cups plain flour
  • 1 tsp bi-carb soda
  • 2 tsp hot water
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 2 cups of chocolate chips

Method:
Cream together butter and both sugars until smooth. 
Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the vanilla.
Dissolve bi-carb soda into hot water. Add to batter along with salt.
Stir in flour and chocolate chips.
Drop large spoonfuls onto trays lined with baking paper.

Bake for 10 minutes at 170 degrees C, until edges are nicely brown.

Makes approx 30.

My brother in law, Jason, made these for me when i was younger and I COULD NOT STOP EATING THEM!! Oh my gosh, they were, i mean ARE amazing! I usually cool the cookies off on the bench top. I put the baking paper over the tray and let it rest on the bench for 2 mins because placing them on the drying rack. That way, they are extra soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment